1) Where is your studio located? Our studio is located close to the main intersection Bathurst & Rutherford
2) Do you provide the photography service in your studio only? We do provide our services in our studio and at your location by request.
3) Can we get a couple of prints on the spot? Yes, we do print on the spot if requested.
4) How many pictures are we going to receive after the photo session? You are going to receive all of the photos that have been captured during the duration of the photo shoot.
5) Are you editing the photos? Yes, all of the electronic files will be professionally edited and ready for print.
6) Can you retouch just a couple of photos? Yes, we will retouch a couple of photos at no extra charge.
7) What do you recommend to dress? It depends on the purpose of the photo shoot. Please contact our team, and we will be happy to discuss this topic.
8) Any limitations relevant to some poses? We don’t limit our customers. There are no limitations relevant to some poses.
9) Can we change our clothes during the photo shoot? Yes, you can change the clothes in our change room.
10) What is the resolution of the electronic images that we are receiving? The resolution is 300 DPI, and you will be capable of printing huge posters.
11) How many backdrops do you have in the studio? We do have three standard backdrops: black, white and gray (hand painted old masters backdrop) and we do have a couple of hands painted in studio backdrops.
12) Can you prepare the unique backdrop for us? Yes, we can, and the painting or printing will take a while. Please contact us in advance.
13) What is your goal? Our goal is to create priceless artistic portraits to meet and exceed customers expectations in fun, relaxed and memorable experience.