Get Quality Service! Call Now : 905-417-2211
Why GSR Studio Inc ?
We would suggest asking our customers looking for Maternity photography prices. This is the best response that we can offer.The reviews of our work are posted on our Google Profile. The results are visible on the bottom of the page for your convenience. We are proud of the feedbacks of our customers. We love what we do! We love to deal with different and very demanding customers. We learn from our customers. Our customers help us to get better and better. We are proud of our latest achievements: Customers Award Winner in Vaughan: Newborn Photography Studio of the year.
How to make an appointment
Please make an appointment by phone: 905-417-22-11. Elina will be happy to find the time convenient for you. Our online booking system is the other way to book the time for a photo shoot. Online Chat is a great option if you can’t talk at the time of the booking the photo session. You are welcome to drop an email to our studio. Please see below the contact us form.
1) Where GSR Studio Inc located? Our photography studio is located close to the main intersection Bathurst & Rutherford. The address is 41 Asner Av, Maple, Ontario, L6A0W6
2) Do you provide the photography service in the studio only? We do provide our services in our studio and on location.
3) Can we get a couple of prints on the spot? Yes, we do print on the spot if requested.
4) How many pictures are we going to receive after the photo session? You are going to receive all of the photos that have been captured during the duration of the photo
shoot. We do capture about 600-800 images and you gonna get 200 plus edited and ready to print images. It all depends on the newborn and your family.
5) Are you editing the images? Yes, all of the electronic files will be professionally edited and ready for print.
6) Can you extra retouch just a couple of photos? Yes, we will retouch the photos selected for printing at no extra charge.
7) What do you recommend to dress? It depends on the purpose of the photo shoot. Please contact our team, and we will be happy to discuss this topic.
8) Any limitations relevant to some poses? We don’t limit our customers. There are no limitations relevant to some poses.
9) Can we change our clothes during the photo shoot? Yes, you can change the clothes in our change room.
10) What is the resolution of the electronic images that we are receiving? The resolution is 300 DPI, and you will be capable of printing huge posters.
11) How many backdrops do you have in the studio? We do have three standard backdrops: black, white and gray (hand painted old masters backdrop) and we do have a couple of hands painted in studio backdrops.
12) Can you prepare the unique backdrop for us? Yes, we can, and the painting or printing will take a while. Please contact us in advance.
13) When do you recommend to take newborn pictures? The best timing is first 14 days of baby’s life. This gives us an opportunity to get sweet, sleepy, curly shoots.
14) How long newborn photo shoot takes? It takes 2-3 hours, and it depends on the baby and your family.
15) What is your goal? Our goal is to create priceless artistic portraits to meet and exceed customers expectations in fun, relaxed and memorable experience.
16) What are the areas of your services? We do provide the services in GTA: Vaughan, Markham, Richmond Hill, Brampton, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Toronto.
17) Can we see the results of your work at the real time? Yes, you can. You will see all the images that we captured on a big screen right away.
18) Any hidden extra charges? There are no any extra charges.
19)How will images be delivered to us? These two options. Free delivery via google drive or dropbox. The second option is on luxury USB. The cost of USB is $20.
20)How long will it take to get the images? The maximum is 7 business days. Please contact us if the faster delivery is required.
21) Do you capture the close up image? Yes, we do.
22) Do you have special props for a newborn baby boy and baby girl photography? Yes, we have plenty of newborn props for baby boys and baby girls. We are constantly upgrading the newborn props. The images of the props are available on our blog or Google Plus page.
23) Does the package price include the pictures of the newborn with parents? Yes, it does.
24) Can we invite grandparents to photo shoot? Yes, you can. The extra charge $50 will be applied.
25) Do you have an experience with twins photography? Yes, we do.
26) Do you charge extra for newborn twins photography? Yes, we do. The cost of twins photo shoot is $550.
27)How many images are we getting after twins photography photo shoot?You are getting 400 plus edited and ready to print images.
28) How many prints included in twins photography package? The package comes with ten 8×10 inch prints in the professional lab on luster paper, or twenty images 5×7 inch
29) Can we order extra prints from your studio? Yes, you can. We do charge $10 for 5×7 inch and $20 for 8×10 inch professional prints.
30) Do the newborn packages include prints? Yes, it does. The standard newborn photography package comes with six 5×7 inch prints of three 8×10 inch prints. The prints printed in the professional lab on luster, glossy or matte archival and UV protected paper.
30) Do you have a special environment for save newborn photography? Yes, we do. The studio is safe, smoking free and the temperature of the studio about 27 Deg.C especially heated for newborn.
31) Who own the images? You own all the images according to Canadian law.
32) Do you post all the images on the social media? We post the images on the social media if the client gives us a permission.
33) Do you offer affordable packages? Yes, we do. We don’t charge any extras for digital images and prints included in the packages.
34)What is unique with your style of photography? Our style is the combination of life style photography. modern newborn and traditional newborn photography. It is unique in the nearest locations.