1) Where GSR Studio Inc located? Our photography studio is located close to the main intersection Bathurst & Rutherford.
The address is 41 Asner Av, Maple, Ontario, L6A0W6
2) Can we find your studio on Google Maps? Yes, you can. Please search for GSR Studio Inc and get direction to our studio from there.
3) Do you provide the photography service in the studio only? We do provide our services in our studio and on location.
4) How many years of experience do you have in Newborn Photography? We have celebrated 10 years of complete customers satisfaction in 2017.
5) Do you provide all the props? Yes, we do provide all the props for a newborn boy and newborn girl photography.
6) Can we bring our props? You are very welcome to bring any props and accessories that you like.
7) When do you recommend to capture newborn photography photo session? The best time for booking newborn photography session is when the
baby is 7-12 days. This is the best frame time.The babies are not too active and they sleep most of the time. The baby is still in the sleepy and curly stage.
After 12 days of age, the baby can to be disturbed more easily while sleeping.It is more complex to get the true newborn poses and look.
They are always a chance for colicky or baby acne can start to flare.
8) Can you proceed with newborn photography booking after 12 days of baby life? Yes, we can. The photo shoot will require more time and we do recommend to book 3 Hr photo
shoot for any age from 14 days to 10 weeks. The babies older than 10 days are awake for the longer period of time.
9) What is the temperature in your studio? We maintain 25-27 Deg.C during an entire photo shoot, This temperature helps to keep the babies cozy and sleeping.
10) Our baby cries most of the time. How you will manage this situation. We do recommend to eat healthy food one or two days before the photo shoot.
Feed the baby in our studio before the photo shoot. The rest will be covered by our experience.
11) Do I need to book the newborn photography photo shoot a couple of month in advance? Please give us a call a week before planned newborn photo session
and we will find the day and time convenient for you.
12) Can I bring my video camera and use my cell phone during the photo shoot? You are very welcome to bring your cell and camera to create the memories on your own.
13) What if my baby cries all the time or gets fussy? This is normal behavior for your baby to wake up during newborn photography photo session.
We continue to work through their fuss and warmth. We will help to feed the baby or you can give your baby a full feed.
14) Wha should I bring with me to your studio? If you have a special handmade receiving blanket, that would be great to bring with you to add to
the portraits of your newborn baby. Or you may bring a special stuffed plush toy that you would like to incorporate into a portrait. Simple is best. Additionally,
Please bring a change of clothes for yourself in the event of any small accidents while your baby is naked. The pacifier helps to keep the baby calm.
15) Can you fix our baby acne? It is nothing to worry about. Every portrait you select as part of your printing order will be individually photoshopped.
We will smooth and soften blemishes or boo-boos or dry skin, so not to worry!
16) Who can come with us to the newborn photo shoot? The parents, older siblings grandparents are very welcome to photo shoot.
17) What would you recommend to wear? We suggest wearing a solid black, long-sleeved top. The dark top is both flattering to the mother as well
as being a lovely contrast to the baby’s skin. We recommend long-sleeved shirts to cover the arms. Long sleeve will help to create great images for the newborn baby as well.
18) When can I see the images? The images are available for preview in real-time on the big screen.
19) When can I get all the images? The images will be available for download in 3-5 working days after the photo shoot.
20) How long time you will spend with us? We will spend the time that you booked for the newborn photo shoot.
21) What package do you recommend for me if I have a 2-year-old sibling? We suggest 1 Hr photo shoot as the sibling got tired very fast.
22) What package would you recommend for first newborn baby? We recommend 3 Hrs photo shoot. This time will allow us to use the most of the accessories
that we have in the studio.
23) Do you provide just electronic images? We provide images and prints.
24) Can we get one 11×14 inch print instead of two 8×10 inch portraits? Yes, you can.
25) Can you print the album and enlargements for us? Yes, we can. Please contact GSR Studio Inc team for the full electronic price list for printing services.
26) Do you charge sitting fees? We don’t charge sitting fees.
27) Do I have to pay a deposit? No, you don’t have to pay a deposit.
28) What payment methods do you accept? We do accept all electronic payments, any credit or debit card, and cash.
29) Can I reschedule my photo shoot? Yes, you can. Please do it not in last minute.
30) What about my make-up?Please take care of make-up, hair, and nails before the photo shoot.
31) I am nursing. What should I eat? Please avoid spicy staff, pizza, hot sauce etc. Please don’t eat anything that will cause gas and might upset baby’s tummy for 24 hours prior your scheduled session. A gassy baby will not pose well during the session due to their little tummy being upset. Please avoid dairy products- milk, cheese, yogurt, pudding, cream, or any food that has milk, milk products, casein, whey, or sodium casein it, as well as foods with caffeine, soy, fish, peanuts, chocolate, wheat, beef, nuts, eggs, corn, or citrus fruits *If baby happens to be gassy the day of your session, Oval or Gripe Water can be used to help ease baby’s discomfort.
32) How to prepare the newborn baby for a successful photo shoot? Please interact with baby 1-2 Hr before the photo shoot. The baby has to be tired and sleepy. The procedure will help us to focus on photography and not on getting your baby a sleep. I would suggest using a warm bath or “naked time”. These trick can help a lot during the photo shoot. Please feed baby just before you leave the studio, to make sure he has a full belly. We don’t recommend to feed the baby at our studio as baby wakes up and need a time for falling back in deep sleep.the baby should be fed as much as possible in the 8 hours before newborn photography session. This will allow for the baby to sleep as deeply and as long as possible.
We suggest ignoring strict feeding schedule for the 2.5 hours at the session. We can capture flexible poses is if the newborn baby is fully satiated and sleeping. I would rather have you give the baby an extra feeding than have you worry that baby isn’t sleeping and we’re missing out on some cute poses. Please dress baby in loose fitting clothes to avoid any lines on baby’s skin and to also avoid disturbing baby when getting undressed. A simple sleeper is best. Please avoid onesies or anything that has to be pulled off over baby’s head.
33) Can we get a couple of prints on the spot? Yes, we do print on the spot if requested.
34) How many pictures are we going to receive after the newborn photo session? You are going to receive all of the photos that have been captured during the duration of the photo
shoot. We do capture about 600-800 images and you gonna get 200 plus edited and ready to print images. It all depends on the newborn and your family.
35) Are you editing the images? Yes, all of the electronic files will be professionally edited and ready for print.
36) Can you extra retouch just a couple of photos? Yes, we will retouch the photos selected for printing at no extra charge.
37) What do you recommend to dress? It depends on the purpose of the photo shoot. Please contact our team, and we will be happy to discuss this topic.
38) Any limitations relevant to some poses? We don’t limit our customers. There are no limitations relevant to some poses.
39) Can we change our clothes during the photo shoot? Yes, you can change the clothes in our change room.
40) What is the resolution of the electronic images that we are receiving? The resolution is 300 DPI, and you will be capable of printing huge posters.
41) How many backdrops do you have in the studio? We do have three standard backdrops: black, white and gray (hand painted old masters backdrop) and we do have a couple of hands painted in-studio backdrops.
42) Can you prepare the unique backdrop for us? Yes, we can, and the painting or printing will take a while. Please contact us in advance.
43) When do you recommend to take newborn pictures? The best timing is first 14 days of baby’s life. This gives us an opportunity to get sweet, sleepy, curly shoots.
44) How long newborn photo shoot takes? It takes 2-3 hours, and it depends on the baby and your family.
45) What is your goal? Our goal is to create priceless artistic portraits to meet and exceed customers expectations in fun, relaxed and memorable experience.
46) What are the areas of your services? We do provide the services in GTA: Vaughan, Markham, Richmond Hill, Brampton, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Toronto.
47) Can we see the results of your work at the real time? Yes, you can. You will see all the images that we captured on a big screen right away.
48) Any hidden extra charges? There are no any extra charges.
49) How will images be delivered to us? These two options. Free delivery via google drive or dropbox The second option is on luxury USB.
The cost of USB is $20. You are welcome to bring USB and save the money
50)How long will it take to get the images? The maximum is 7 business days. Please contact us if the faster delivery is required.
51) Do you capture the close up image? Yes, we do.
52) Do you have special props for a newborn baby boy and baby girl photography? Yes, we have plenty of newborn props for baby boys and
baby girls. We are constantly upgrading the newborn props. The images of the props are available on our blog or Google Plus page.
53) Does the package price include the pictures of the newborn with parents? Yes, it does.
54) Can we invite grandparents to photo shoot? Yes, you can. The extra charge $50 will be applied.
55) Do you have an experience with twins photography? Yes, we do.
56) Do you charge extra for newborn twins photography? Yes, we do. The cost of twins photo shoot is $550.
57)How many images are we getting after twins photography photo shoot?You are getting 400 plus edited and ready to print images.
58) How many prints included in twins photography package? The package comes with ten 8×10 inch prints in the professional lab on luster paper, or twenty images 5×7 inch
59) Can we order extra prints from your studio? Yes, you can. We do charge $10 for 5×7 inch and $20 for 8×10 inch professional prints.
60) Do the newborn packages include prints? Yes, it does. The standard newborn photography package comes with six 5×7 inch prints of three 8×10 inch prints. The prints printed in the professional lab on luster, glossy or matte archival and UV protected paper.
61) Do you have a special environment for save newborn photography? Yes, we do. The studio is safe, smoking free and the temperature of the studio about 27 Deg.C especially heated for newborn.
62) Who own the images? You own all the images according to Canadian law.
63) Do you post all the images on the social media? We post the images on the social media if the client gives us a permission.
64) Do you offer affordable packages? Yes, we do. We don’t charge any extras for digital images and prints included in the packages.
65)What is unique about your style of photography? Our style is the combination of lifestyle photography. modern newborn and traditional newborn photography. It is unique in the nearest locations.
GSR Workshop Group supplies newborn photography to the clients from the following locations:
Get Quality Service! Call Now : 905-417-2211
Why GSR Studio Inc ?
We would suggest asking our customers looking for Maternity photography prices. This is the best response that we can offer.The reviews of our work are posted on our Google Profile. The results are visible on the bottom of the page for your convenience. We are proud of the feedbacks of our customers. We love what we do! We love to deal with different and very demanding customers. We learn from our customers. Our customers help us to get better and better. We are proud of our latest achievements: Customers Award Winner in Vaughan: Newborn Photography Studio of the year.
How to make an appointment
Please make an appointment by phone: 905-417-22-11. Elina will be happy to find the time convenient for you. Our online booking system is the other way to book the time for a photo shoot. Online Chat is a great option if you can’t talk at the time of the booking the photo session. You are welcome to drop an email to our studio. Please see below the contact us form.