Family Photography Richmond Hill
Family photography Richmond Hill is a popular topic. The families use any remarkable occasion for creating the priceless and unforgettable memories. Our team enjoys capturing the family unconditional love during photo sessions. Family Photography is all about the story. We are the family writer of your life at the certain frame time. The lifestyle family photography is our preferred approach. We capture the moments almost without posing. The family members touch; talk, smile, kiss, play and we just have to click the right bottom. The level of comfort has to be created the studio photographer from the first point of contact. The friendly atmosphere helps to the customer to be herself. They have to forget about the presence of the camera. Newborn photography, cake smash, baby photography celebration of 20 years together could be a great opportunity for taking family photos. We do offer studio, outdoors or at your location family photography services. Please see below the questions and answers collected from our customers. Please fill free to contact us if you have any questions. You are very welcome to our studio to create magazine quality images for your family.
Why GSR Studio Inc ?
We would suggest asking our customers. This is the best response that we can offer.The reviews of our work are posted on our Google Profile. The results are visible on the bottom of the page for your convenience. We are proud of the feedbacks of our customers. We love what we do! We love to deal with different and very demanding customers. We learn from our customers. Our customers help us to get better and better. We are proud of our latest achievements: Customers Award Winner in Vaughan: Newborn Photography Studio of the year.
How to make an appointment
Please make an appointment by phone: 905-417-22-11. Elina will be happy to find the time convenient for you. Our online booking system is the other way to book the time for a photo shoot. Online Chat is a great option if you can’t talk at the time of the booking the photo session. You are welcome to drop an email to our studio. Please see below the contact us form.
GSR Studio team is proud of the last achievement: customer’s award of excellence in Family photography Richmond Hill. Our team provided the studio and outdoors professional photography services for more than a decade. What would we say about family photography? The great family portrait photography is a big fun! You can combine newborn photography, baby photography, and maternity photography with a family photography.
The family drives to our studio from different locations: Vaughan, Richmond Hill,Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Scarborough, and Barrie. The word of mouse is a great marketing tool! The families use different reasons for family photography. Newborn photography, cake smash, baby birthday, family occasion, celebrating parents wedding anniversary are frequently used reasons for booking family photo shoot.
We are happy to capture the magic moments with your family! The results of a great time captured by our cameras will stay with your family for generations.
The gift certificates are available for our customers. The gift certificate is a great present to your friends and families!
You are welcome to create the priceless memories with your friends in our studio. We don’t charge extra for a big groups families. We charge just based on the time that you smile, dance; enjoy the family time in our studio or on location.
Please see below the frequently asked questions by our customers.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How do I book family photo shoot? You are welcome to give us a call: 905-417-22-11, send us an email or use online booking system available on our web.
2) What are the hours of your operation? Our studio opens from 9-00 AM till 20-00 PM. Please contact us if this time doesn’t work for you and we will do our best to meet your expectations.
3) Where your studio located? Our studio located in Vaughan. The main intersection is Bathurst and Rutherford.
4) Do we have to pay extra for parking? The parking is free in our area.
5) Do you have props for newborn or baby photography? Yes, we do. You are welcome to bring the toys that the kids love as well. These toys will help to get more smiles and the kids will be more relaxed and comfortable?
6) What is your standard workflow? What a great question! We start with gray hand painted backdrop and continue with a black backdrop. We take individual and group pictures with all possible combinations. We love to start with kids! We use your help to make them play, dance, sing. They can do whatever they want. Elina will direct kids to some directions and I will create the lifestyle images. You are always welcome to show us a sample of the images that you would like to create.
7) How many backdrops do you have in the studio? We do have five spots for different backdrops.The first spot is the gray backdrop for big families (10-12). The second backdrop is black for even bigger groups: 10-15 people. The rest of the spots we are keeping for kids photography: blue/white: for boys, pink and white with flowers for girls.
8) Do you use special furniture in the studio? Yes, we do. We have bench, chairs etc. We combine modern and retro style.
9) How you make kids comfortable in the studio? We ask for your help. You know your kids much better. We ask you to stand close to the photographer and make a noise… The kids look on you and mirroring effect works great. We like to increase the volume of the music and the kids start to dance naturally.
10) Can you bring the studio on location? Yes, we do. We have a mobile version of our studio.
11) What time do we need for a family photo shoot? The photo shoot takes about 1 hr. We need about 1.5 hr for big groups (10 and more customers).
12) Do you include the prints in some packages? Yes, we do.
13) Can you print an album for us? Yes, we can. We offer the comprehensive list of made in Italy albums.
14) How fast can we get the images? The standard delivery time is 3-5 working days. Please advise if you need faster delivery time.
15) How can we the images? We do offer free delivery via Google drive, on our luxury USB ($20 extra), or you can bring your USB.
16) Do you accept credit cards? Yes, we do accept credit and debit cards?
17) Do you accept American Express? Yes, we do.
18) I am planning to book family photo shoot. Can you create s social media portrait for me as well?
Yes, we can. We create any images that you want.
19) How many images are we getting? You are getting 200 plus edited and ready to print images.
20) Can we get RAW files as well? Yes, you can. We don’t charge extra for RAW files.
21) Who owns the images? You own all the images.
22) Where can we see the results of your latest work? Please take a look at our blog.
23) Can we get a link to your portfolio? Please click here.
24) Do you offer the gift certificates? Yes, we do.
25) Please advise how to proceed with the ordering of the gift certificate? The gift certificate can be ordered online or over the phone.
26) How can we get ordered a gift certificate? The gift certificate can be forwarded to you by e-mail or printed and forwarded to you by e-mail by Canada post. We can combine electronic delivery with delivery by post as well.
27) Can we combine newborn photography with family photography? Yes, you can. The parents, brothers and sisters, grandparents are very welcome.